i am submiting ibm automation testing faqs

1. is it possible to change the date format like MM/DD/YY into DD/MM?YY through script in QTP
2. write code to read and write data from file?
3. what is test automation life cycle?
4. If in an application there are multiple login then where will this transaction go will it be go under init transaction.
5. What do you mean by scalability, spike ,stress,load testing.
6. write is the code for regular expression in QTP
7. what is bandwidth in loadrunner.
8. What are the Limitations/Disadvantages of Rational Function Test?
9. We have 10 page.In first page we 2 popup and next page we 3 popup window......(windows name is different)how can we handle the all the popups without using recovery scenario
10. in one page we have 100 links i have to click the 99th link how can i click the 99th link.
11. Suppose U change the script whether it affect the object properties of the object in the object repository
12. write a VBscript code to parametrize test script using test data from sqlserver database?
13. how we can know qtp has used smart identification machanism during the execution.
14. How we can capture the dynamic object ex:(rotating globe) in the web page with time gaph is 5 sec..
15. what are test beds?
16. how can we test clent server application and what is the preliminary requirement for load testing
17. There is scenario. Total no. of transaction you have to done 1,00,000 in 8 Hour duration. One transaction taking time to complete 6 mins. how many Vusers you will run on this test.
18. How will you configure and analyse Memory leaks counters for .Net application.
19. What is Rendezvous point? When u apply this?
20. What is Differed Bug?
21. You do Scalability testing in Load testing or Stress testing?
22. Can anyone tell me how i used QTP 9.2 use for GIS based S/w with an example?
23. What will you do if the VuGen crashes while recording a script? 2.what will you do if Controller crashes while executing a scenario?

Related Documents
  1. Mobile Application Testing (14433)
  2. Selenium Automation Testing Framework for Functional Testing of Web Applications (12940)
  3. Testing Automation : Getting started (1010)
  4. Automation testing tool - Minor company (1991)
  5. Best practices in Automation testing (1030)
  6. Website Cookie Testing, Test cases for testing web application cookies? (3736)
  7. Consideration for SQA Testing Automation (1434)
  8. Introduction to Software Testing Automation Frameworks (2468)
  9. When should a test be automated (965)
  10. Manual Testing FAQ (1617)
  11. Coded UI Automation Testing - Tutorial (3644)
  12. To automate or not to automate (1010)
  13. Automation testing pointer (1574)
  14. Introduce automation in regression testing (1695)
  15. Scripting techniques in Testing Automation (2015)
  16. Manual Testing FAQ (2112)
  17. TEST AUTOMATION FRAMEWORKS (1168)
  18. Automation Testing Frameworks (1350)
  19. Exploratory Testing - Risk-Based Agile Testing (4162)
  20. Successful Automation of Cloud Testing (1299)