Conference Organizer encourages authors of papers to benefit from speaking opportunities at ASTA Conference 2010 Vietnam. Authors selected for speaking opportunities confirm their organizations´ positions as innovative quality leaders, and benchmark against other leading experts in the area of software testing..
- August 15, 2010 : Submission of abstracts for papers and
- August 30, 2010 : Notification of acceptance
- September 15, 2010
: Submission of final papers
- October 6, 2010 : Submission of tutorial and paper slides
Templete for Speakers:
- Paper Submission Template : (ASTA2010_Vietnam_Paper_Submission_Template_v1.doc)
- Speaker Submission Form (ASTA2010_Vietnam_Speaker_Submission_Form.doc)
Topics for Paper Submission
Paper Submission can include but is not restricted to:
* Testing Leadership and management
* Adapting to change
* Cross-functional and multi-discipline teams
* Case studies and lessons learned
* Testing skills
* Marketing testing to management/developers
* Quality engineering, management and assurance
* Process improvement
* Standards and regulations
* Maturity models
* Non-functional testing
* Testing techniques
* Measurement and metrics
* Testing tools
* Test automation
* Test data management
* Test environments
* Testing Service Oriented Architecture
* Testing in the "cloud"
* Testing as a service
- Tutorials: One Day (including Q&A)
Opportunity for Testing/Automation Experts, Heads-Quality, Process Engineers and Technical Specialists to share their expertise with Practitioners, thereby enabling participants to apply specific techniques to real-time projects.
- Conference Presentations: 70 Minutes (including Q&A)
Testing Gurus and Industry Leaders are invited to share their knowledge, experience and case studies with a highly charged audience
Guidelines for Paper submission
* Should be original material
* Must have a well-defined focus on the chosen topic
* Must be practical & implementation-focused
* Must show examples, practical applications, cause & effect, and be supported by case studies
* Company confidential information should NOT be disclosed.
* Content should advance the Body of Knowledge for quality professionals
* Should NOT be a marketing / sales / product demo - All product demos, marketing / sales presentations would come under a sponsored and notified “Vendor Presentation Slot”
* Only papers submitted in the prescribed template will be accepted
* Min 8 pages, Max 12 Pages (Excluding the cover pages and bios of speakers)
* Line spacing: 1.5
Contents of abstract:
- What is the paper all about? i.e. a clear Introduction
- Which audience does this paper add most value to?
- The content in brief
- Where has this applied?
- What are the tangible benefits?
- What are some of the issues faced and how to handle them/how was this handled?
Parameters for technical review of papers:
- Is the topic innovative / different?
- Practical usefulness of this topic
- Clarity of thought / expression
- How has this benefited your organization?
- Layout, grammar, spelling etc.
Please submit the final paper + speaker profile in a Single Word file as per the downloadable template along with the filled in Speaker Submission Form to : email@example.com